Braided Fishing Line Vs Monofilament Diameter Chart
There are basically three types of lines for fishing, each with certain characteristics that we will tell you about below.
There are basically three types of lines on the market, each one with certain characteristics and therefore they can be more or less valid depending on the type of use that we are going to give them and the technique or type of lures that we are going to work with.
Knowing the differentiating characteristics of each of them can help us when it comes to knowing which may be the option that best suits our needs.
- Carbon Fiber Vs Graphite Fishing Rod
- Fishing Rod Spinning Vs Casting
- Graphite Vs Composite Fishing Rod
What fishing line do I choose?
From this table we can draw very interesting conclusions that applied to practice can greatly help us to know which line to use. Among many others we could highlight:
– The braided lines followed by those of fluorocarbon and monofilament are the ones that transmit the greatest sensitivity.
– Fluorocarbon is not a valid alternative for surface fishing. On the other hand, to fish at a certain depth, it will give us more sensitivity and discretion in clear waters.
– The monofilament is a very versatile, economical option and very suitable for when we seek to provide an extra elasticity to the whole.
|Braided Fishing Line Vs Monofilament Diameter Chart|
When choosing the line, we must also take into account the rod that we are going to use, with the aim of ensuring that the equipment, as a whole, is balanced and fulfills the function that is expected of it.
In general terms, none is better than the others, the interesting thing is that since each one of them has different qualities, this gives us the opportunity to choose the option that best covers, at least a large part of the requirements that we are looking for.